- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Resource Center
- Butterfly Garden
- Giving Options
Types of Donations
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are able to offer our services free-of-charge to our participants. You can make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer through your financial gift in support of our programs and services.
All gifts are tax deductable to the full extent allowed by the law.
3 Ways to make a donation to Stewart's:
- Call in your donation at 330.836.1772
- Mail your donation to:
Stewart's Caring Place: Cancer Wellness Center
2955 W. Market St., Suite R
Akron, OH 44333
Donations to Stewart's come in many forms:
Stewart's Caring Place"s Annual Appeal supports a year of services. Your contribution to the 2011 Annual Fund will ease the journey and ameliorate the cancer experience for others. We invite you to contribute generously so that we may continue to make a difference in the lives of people touched by cancer. Read the 2012 Annual Appeal.
Join our founders circle by making a gift of $100 or more. A gift of $5,000 or more will initiate a named endowment in honor of your family or a loved one.
Become a sponsor of our Hope Walk & Reunion Picnic or our Butterfly Celebration Gala. Sponsor levels are listed on specific event pages.
Donate a book to our library through our Adopt-A-Book program.
In honor of a special occasion, in memory of a loved one, or wishes for a speedy recovery.
Include Stewart's Caring Place in your estate plans through a bequest or other planned gift method.
We accept gifts of:
- Cash - gifts or pledges paid by cash, check or credit card via mail or through a secure online donation.
- Securities - Publicly & privately owned stock, bonds, mutual funds, and other appreciated securities.
- Gifts of Property - Real estate, home, farm or other land or personal property of cash, securities, art, patents, or copyrights.
- Bequests - Bequest in a will or testamentary trust, charitable trust, gift annuity, IRA or other retirement plan.
Please call us at 330-836-1772 for additional information.