You Can Make a Difference!
Stewart’s programs & services are provided free of charge thanks to our generous sponsors and donors like yourself.
Please consider supporting our community by providing items from our Wish List below.
- Gift cards - such as gas cards, grocery store cards, or Wal-Mart or Target gift cards.
- Homemade cookies or desserts - which can be frozen and used for support group meetings
- Healthy Snacks - such as individually wrapped sunflower seeds, almonds, raisins or granola bars for our support groups and emergency food pantry.
- Drinks - such as juice boxes, bottled water, coffee and tea.
- Blankets - to keep our visitors warm.
Wigs and Beauty
- Wigs, scarves, hats, bandannas or caps - for participants in our beauty room.
- Wig brushes - for proper care of wigs in our beauty room.
- Wig shampoo and conditioner - for proper care of wigs in our beauty room.
Kitchen /Cleaning/Office Needs
- Hand soap - to prevent the spread of germs.
- Tissues & paper towels - for everyday use.
- Stamps and address labels (Avery 8160) - for out event mailers.
- Office supplies - for back to school assistance for children and children's programs, such as copy paper and multi-colored card stock.
- Cups, plates and silverware - for our support programs and events.
Donations can be dropped off at the address below, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
Stewart's Caring Place
Cancer Wellness Center
2955 West Market Street, Suite R
Akron, Ohio 44333
Questions? Contact Stephanie Davis-Dieringer at 330-836-1772 or email@example.com.