We ask for reservations for all programs and services to ensure proper social distancing and space accommodations. Please be assured limited class sizes and any modifications to the dates and times you’re used to for your favorite programs are temporary as we safely return to 100% operations and a full program calendar. As always, all of our services and programs are provided at no cost.
● Due to current rising numbers of COVID-19 cases within Summit County, most person fitness classes are temporarily canceled. Gentle Strength and Yoga will be offered virtually via Zoom in August and a weekly socially distant Walking Club will be held on Mondays.
● Our licensed counselor is offering phone and limited Zoom counseling sessions for any participant needing additional support. All appointments scheduled in advance.
● Participants may text or email us a photo of them with a preferred hairstyle and we will color match a wig or two based on style and preference. Wigs will be available for contact free pick up at our office along with wig care instructions and requested wig accessories (wig cap, shampoo, brush, sleep cap).
● Food shares from our food pantry are available for pickup or contact free delivery. Food shares contain dry goods like pasta, pasta sauce, rice, canned fruits and vegetables, cereal or oatmeal, coffee, snacks, etc.
● Licensed financial & legal facilitator professionals are providing financial and legal consultations by phone. Topics these professionals cover include financial planning; insurance; social security and disability; wills, trusts, and estate planning, and more.
● Our kids summer camp typically runs for one week in the months of June, July, and August. All camps will be converted to a virtual summer camp. Camp kits will be provided along with access to video tutorials, special guests, and opportunities for live interaction with camp counselors via Zoom. Reservations required.
● Our Video Gallery has been populated with facilitator led health and fitness videos to keep the mind and body active.
For questions about programs and services, to schedule an appointment, or for general inquiries, please call 330.836.1772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our friend Dr. Terry Gordon has a number of short videos on topics such as How to Handle Stress and Facing Adversity at www.drterrygordon.com/category/videos
- Calm, the #1 meditation app, is offering free of charge meditations, sleep stories, music, talks, and general calming content at calm.com/blog/take-a-deep-breath
- ErkhartYoga is offering 12 yoga and meditation classes for free at
- The Cleveland Clinic 4th Angel program connects patients and caregivers with trained volunteer mentors with similar age and cancer experiences. The program is a national, free service that emphasizes one-on-one contact to best empower caregivers and patients with knowledge, awareness, hope and a helping hand. To request a mentor or become a mentor, visit 4thangel.ccf.org or call 866.520.3179.