Kaleidoscope Spring Art Show
Calling all individuals, artists, and aspiring creatives – we want to display your inspiration and share your story!
We know the power of art for a community, for inspiration, and for healing. With hundreds of individuals and families walking through our doors monthly, we want your creative pieces on display.
- All ages and abilities are eligible for this exhibit. You do not have to be a working or professional artist to be featured. It is a showcase of community art and creativity that inspires and heals us.
- Submission types include photography, poetry, keepsakes, paintings, drawings, or 3D art.
All submissions must be ready to hang. If your submission is available to purchase, 100% of the proceeds from the sale will go directly to you.
Guidelines for submission below:
- Only one submission per person (may not exceed 6 ft. in length or height or weigh more than 40 lbs). Submission must include a .JPG, .PDF, or .PNG image for consideration. If you need assistance submitting your entry or have any questions, please contact us at 330-836-1772 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work must be ready to hang
- Entries may include a 400 word statement about the work or artist
- Art will be displayed for 3-4 months. Submissions can be picked up after 1 month upon request.
- 100% of the proceeds from sales will go to the artist
Kaleidoscope Spring Art Show Submissions
"*" indicates required fields