Kaleidoscope Spring Art Show
Calling all individuals, artists, and aspiring creatives – we want to display your inspiration and share your story!
We know the power of art for a community, for inspiration, and for healing. With hundreds of individuals and families walking through our doors monthly, we want your creative pieces on display.
- All ages and abilities are eligible for this exhibit. You do not have to be a working or professional artist to be featured. It is a showcase of community art and creativity that inspires and heals us.
- Submission types include photography, poetry, keepsakes, paintings, drawings, or 3D art.
All submissions must be ready to hang. If your submission is available to purchase, 100% of the proceeds from the sale will go directly to you.
Guidelines for submission below:
- Only one submission per person (may not exceed 6 ft. in length or height or weigh more than 40 lbs). Submission must include a .JPG, .PDF, or .PNG image for consideration. If you need assistance submitting your entry or have any questions, please contact us at 330-836-1772 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work must be ready to hang
- Entries may include a 400 word statement about the work or artist
- Art will be displayed for 3-4 months. Submissions can be picked up after 1 month upon request.
- 100% of the proceeds from sales will go to the artist
- Submissions due by March 6
- Contact Lori Krohn at email@example.com with any questions.
- People of all ages and abilities are eligible for this exhibit. You do not have to be a working or professional artist to be featured. This is not a talent contest. It is a showcase of community art and creativity that inspires and heals us.
- Submission types include photography, poetry, keepsakes, paintings, drawings, or 3D art. Note that all work must be available and ready to hang on a hook on the wall.
- One submission per person.
- Participants are encouraged to draft a brief statement about what their submission means to them (i.e. relevance, memory, experience, feeling, etc.).
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Stewart’s Caring Place team.
- Artists will be notified of selection by March 17th.
- Selected works must be delivered to Art x Love by March 28. We are open Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm and by appointment. Please contact us at 330-238-8588 to arrange delivery if those dates and times do not work for your schedule.
- Work will remain on display from March 30 to August 1. If the work needs to be removed beforehand, please notify us in advance and we will be happy to arrange pickup.
- Submissions do not need to be for sale. However, if your art is for sale, please include the price and desired method of payment (link to e-commerce site, check instructions, etc.). Note that exhibited artists receive 100% of the proceeds from sales, and must handle financial transactions directly with prospective buyers.
- There is no cost to participate.