Volunteer Your Professional Services
Almost all of our programs and services are facilitated by licensed or skilled professionals which allows us to offer our services at no cost to over 1,600 individuals and families each year.
Facilitation for individual services and programs offers a flexible schedule based on your availability. If you are interested in volunteering your time and talents to Stewart’s, we’d love to have you! Please complete our facilitation form so we can connect with you!
Current Facilitation Opportunities
- Financial & Legal Consultations: 30-60 minute consultations with an individual or couple
- Strength & Yoga Classes: 45-90 minute gentle movement, strength, and flexibility classes
- Holistic Care: This is our most in-demand service category for those in active treatment so we are in constant need of licensed professionals. We currently offer massage (fully clothed), reiki, hand and arm massage, foot reflexology, and mini facials.
- Feel Good Workshops: Beauty related programs offered 4-6 times per month currently include workshops related to skin care, essential oils, nail care, and scarf tying.
- Teaching Kitchen: Are you a skilled cooking or nutrition professional? With a brand new state of the art teaching kitchen, we are looking to offer programs related to but not limited to: clean eating, family meals, meal planning, freezer meals.
- Music & Art Rooms: We have brand new music and art spaces and are looking for experienced professionals to help facilitate music or art related workshops and open house hours
Have a Special Skill?
Do you or your business have a special skill you’d like to share with our families? Let us know, we’d love to collaborate!