Our over 150 dedicated volunteers make it possible for Stewart's Caring Place to offer programs and services at no cost to individuals and families touched by cancer.
We’re always looking for passionate people to help us with our mission. Safety is our priority. Please note, all current volunteers are required to wear a mask when volunteering. Please complete our volunteer form so we can connect with you!
- Front Desk: Two hour shifts, Monday-Friday 9am–5pm
- Clerical Support: Needs vary throughout the year, includes mailings, data entry, and other similar administrative work
- Program Support: Help our staff and other experienced volunteers prepare programming spaces and materials for upcoming programs
- Family Event Support: May include weekends and evenings
- Gardening: May include weeding, planting, seasonal clean up
- Community Events: Represent Stewart’s at various community outreach events
- Program Facilitation: Check out our Volunteer our Professional Services page
- Stewart’s Annual Fundraisers: Weekends and longer shifts involved
Club or Group Volunteer Opportunities
Throughout the year Stewart’s has need for groups of 4 or more to help on various activities like program preparation, family events, facility cleaning and gardening, and annual fundraisers. To find our more about group volunteer opportunities, please contact Bobbie Martucci at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.836.1772
College or High School Internships and Volunteering for Service Hours
Please contact us at email@example.com or call our office to inquire!