Our over 200 dedicated volunteers make it possible for Stewart's Caring Place to offer programs and services at no cost to individuals and families touched by cancer.
We’re always looking for passionate people to help us with our mission. Most of our volunteer opportunities are project or event specific. If you would like to be contacted when a volunteer opportunity arises, please complete our volunteer form so we can connect with you!
- Program Support: Help our staff and other experienced volunteers prepare programming spaces and materials for upcoming programs
- Family Event Support: May include weekends and evenings
- Gardening: May include weeding, planting, seasonal clean up
- Stewart’s Annual Events: Weekends and longer shifts involved
- Food Pantry: May include picking up grocery orders, stocking the food pantry and making food shares
- Food Delivery: May include picking up food shares from Stewart’s Caring Place and delivering food shares to participants.
- Wig Room: May include facilitating wig fittings and maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the wig room. Training will be provided.
Club or Group Volunteer Opportunities
Throughout the year Stewart’s has need for groups of 4 or more to help on various activities like event setup and teardown, family events, gardening, and annual fundraisers. To find our more about group volunteer opportunities, please contact Mariana Miletti at email@example.com or 330.836.1772