Please consider supporting our community by providing items from our Wish List.
Wigs & Beauty Supplies
New and used wigs are accepted at any time. All wigs are sent out to be professionally cleaned before being redistributed to someone in need.
We accept both tangible and monetary donations for our Food Pantry. To make a monetary donation visit our donation page. Grocery gift cards are included with our food pantry food share bags.
We encourage donations of organic, limited ingredient, and low sugar items to support a nutritious and healthful diet for those facing a cancer diagnosis. We accept unopened, unexpired items including but not limited to:
- Rice, pasta, quinoa, pasta sauce
- Breakfast items such as oatmeal, shredded wheat, cereal or granola bars
- Canned soup, vegetables and canned/jarred fruit in juice
- Beans/legumes such as black beans, chickpeas or lentils – canned or dry
- Nut butters and jelly or fruit preserves
- Canned or pouched tuna or chicken
- Snacks, such as crackers, popcorn, chips, individually wrapped nut or trail mixes
- Quick meals such as macaroni and cheese, hamburger helper or ramen noodles
- General self care items such as paper towels, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste or shampoo and conditioner
Wigs & Beauty Supplies
New and used wigs are accepted at any time. All wigs are sent out to be professionally cleaned before being redistributed to someone in need. We also accept:
- Unused scarves, hats, bandannas or caps
- New earrings
- Wig brushes and plastic or metal wig stands
- Unopened wig care products such as wig shampoo, and wig conditioner
- Clean and gentle (no scent) beauty products
- Postage stamps
- Post it notes
- Printer paper
- Pens, markers, pencils
- Hand soap and hand sanitizer, tissues & paper towels
- Disposable cups, coffee cups, plates and silverware
- Cancer related books
- Unused self-care items such as eye pillows, soft blankets, anti-slip socks, seatbelt strap covers, heating pads
- Books for our library*
*Please note that if you choose to ship your Amazon.com donation directly to Stewart’s, we will not receive your address due to Privacy Laws. If you would like to receive a Thank You letter that would serve as your receipt for tax purposes, please contact us at 330.836.1772 or firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your address.