One of my friends was diagnosed with breast cancer and it was a wake up call. The support services that have helped my friend have really brought me closer to the community in Stewart's and I am so excited to work with them.
Please consider supporting our community by providing items from our Wish List below.
- Gift cards – such as gas cards, grocery store cards, or Wal-Mart or Target gift cards.
- Homemade cookies or desserts – which can be frozen and used for support group meetings
- Healthy Snacks – such as individually wrapped sunflower seeds, almonds, raisins or granola bars for our support groups and emergency food pantry.
- Drinks – such as juice boxes, bottled water, coffee and tea.
- Blankets – to keep our visitors warm.
Wigs and Beauty
- Wigs, scarves, hats, bandannas or caps – for participants in our beauty room.
- Wig brushes – for proper care of wigs in our beauty room.
- Wig shampoo and conditioner – for proper care of wigs in our beauty room.
Kitchen /Cleaning/Office Needs
- Hand soap – to prevent the spread of germs.
- Tissues & paper towels – for everyday use.
- Stamps and address labels (Avery 8160) – for out event mailers.
- Office supplies – for back to school assistance for children and children’s programs, such as copy paper and multi-colored card stock.
- Cups, plates and silverware – for our support programs and events.
Dropping Off Donations
Drop off day/times:
Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm
Drop off address:
Stewart’s Caring Place
Cancer Wellness Center
2955 West Market Street, Suite R
Akron, Ohio 44333
Contact Stephanie Davis-Dieringer at 330-836-1772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.